Dave's Discount Auto Parts - FAQs
- Where's the picture for this part?
- How can I be sure this part will fit my vehicle?
- What does superseded, SS, or a part number in a part's "Description" mean?
- What does NLA mean?
- Can you tell me what all is included with a part?
- Where does your part information come from?
- Why is (part number) so much more expensive than (other part number) when they look the exact same?
Catalog / Inventory FAQs
- Which side of the car is driver side and which is passenger side?
- What does 'per car qty' mean?
- Why are there multiple listings for the same part on my vehicle?
- How do superseded part numbers work?
- What is a SKU?
- My vehicle isn't listed, why?
- Your catalog doesn't return any (part type) for my vehicle, why?
- I'm trying to search for a part number, but your system constantly says "Not available," why?
Order Processing FAQs
- How are credit card payments processed?
- How are PayPal payments processed?
- Is my payment information secure?
- What happens if there's a problem with my order?
- Your website says (part number) was in stock, now I have an e-mail saying it isn't. What gives?
- How long do orders take to ship?
- Why is there a processing time?
- Why can't I track my order?
- Can you ship to APO/FPO addresses?
- Can you ship internationally?
- What carriers do you use?
- Where do your parts ship from?
- Do you warranty your parts?
- Why do I have to pay for return shipping?
- Your catalog was wrong, why do I still have to pay for return shipping?
- This part is defective, do I still have to pay for return shipping??
- What is your return policy?
- Where do I send returns?
- How long will it take to get my money back?
- How long do part exchanges take?
- Where are you located?
- What are your business hours?
- How do I get discount codes?
- Do you price match?
- I bought a part on eBay, how do I change/return/warranty/discuss my order?